Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Highschool Life

I'm now 15 years old (turning 16 on october) and i am now in my senior year in Ateneo de Davao Highschool. The first three years of high school was very enjoyable. I met new friends and classmates each year. I learned new and inspiring things each day. Of course, i would also get tired and stressed from all of the assignments, projects, and exams that teachers would give each year. Despite these, i learned to have fun and get along with people. This year is my last year. I have seen new faces in the classroom and so far, my new classmates have been really friendly to me. They are generally responsible and approachable people. This year also means that we will be graduating(hopefully!) and go to college next year. I hope that i get to know more about the people in my class, deepen my bonds with my friends, and to graduate from high school!^^







No comments: